Top 5 things #nottobemissed for a play date at Garfield Park Conservatory in Chicago
- Discovering an AXOLOTL (Mexican walking fish)
- Lots of ponds and fountains to throw pennies in
- Secret passageways and trails
- Puddles to jump in after plants have been watered
- A great place to play with a friend, (hide and seek, up and down the slide, exploring the trails,) oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, there are beautiful plants and flowers everywhere!
Here is a link to the Garfield Park Conservatory if you want to plan your own play date!
Hero photo image credit: http://gpcalliance.mivamerchant.net/gpc/chicago-wildernesss-leave-no-child-inside/